Cursor theme full of guitar picks.
1. open System> Settings> Appearances, select 'Themes' tab.
2. drop archived file onto the window.
You need some more steps on Ubuntu 10.04,
1. sudo gedit /etc/alternatives/x-cursor-theme.
2. in the doc, find "Inherits=xxx", replace "xxx" by "Pick".
3. save, close, re-login.
You don't have to mind that when you're on 10.10.
1. Untar the file into ~/.icons.
2. go to Settings Manager> Mouse, on Theme tab, select "Pick".
If you have an old version installed,
remove ~/.icons/Pick, before you install a new one.